I'm doing something wrong, or there is another step.

I rebuild the boilerplate config, and check in it's target/ directory
inside the boilerplate car archive. My changed class is there, with
the changes.

Then I "cd {buildroot}/assemblies/geronimo-jetty7-javaee" and do "mvn
install". It builds the assembly, but the ZIP it builds doesn't
contain the boilerplate I just build.

Quintin Beukes