Just rolled back to the 1.7 level of javamail.

Also, Jarek updated the openejbVersion to 3.1.2.

-Donald

Donald Woods wrote:
Agree, if that is the last set of artifacts holding up the release, then we can roll back to 1.7.

-Donald

Rick McGuire wrote:
Donald Woods wrote:
I did upgrade the javamail version to 1.8-SNAPSHOT, as Rick has checked in several fixes in the past few months....
I'm not sure those fixes are worth spinning a new javamail release just for inclusion on the 2.2 release.

Rick

-Donald

David Jencks wrote:
We may be able to release 2.2 soon. Activemq has fixed the last bug we had problems with and is fast approaching a release, openejb is getting very close to a release for 2.2, and I've started votes on a number of our snapshot dependencies.

At this point I'd like anyone who is working on something they'd like to get into 2.2 to reply to this with a description of what they are working on and an estimate for completion.

Also, if there is something you think is really necessary to get into 2.2 please reply and describe what you'd like.

many thanks