On Nov 3, 2009, at 10:49 AM, Peter Petersson wrote:

If you like to brand your Geronimo community blog you can try to apply the theme plugin that contains a "glike" "Geronimo Like" theme I come up with ;) wile working with David on the Geronimo Roller plugin https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/plugins/roller/trunk

Well it was ages ago (I think it was a pilot geronimo plugin project) so It may need some tweaking to work.

Ah, right. Thanks for the reminder Peter! I did startup the roller plugin, just last week. Was an easy way to get a roller instance up and running.

I don't have full admin rights to our weblog. As there is already some custom theming, not sure how much customization we can do. Will keep it in mind, though. Any suggestions are welcome...