Yes, you are right, in the beginning, I add the exclusion to limit the
export packages while using * in the export-package configuration of
felix-maven-plugin, now, I always explicitly add the export packages name
list.

Another thing I am thinking is that what version should be added. If the
original non-bundlized dependency is of version 1.0, while Geronimo uses
1.1, so which version should be added ? I prefered to include the one used
in Geronimo, so that we could avoid so much exclusions in the Geronimo's pom
file. Any comment ?

--
Ivan