Hi,

I wonder if ear should continue working as what what they were working
before and would not be installed as bundles in OSGi framework.  And
if users want to leverage OSGi functions in ear, they would have to
migrate their ear file to an Aries Application
(http://incubator.apache.org/aries/applications.html).

Lin