The vote has passed, the artifacts are all available from maven repos, and I've started collecting the stuff to list in the download page here:

http://people.apache.org/~djencks/2.2/

I still need to add the release notes and readme file and figure out where the source is for the download page and per-release page. Anyone know where this source is?

thanks
david jencks