I scanned the source with RAT and found a number of issues. They must be fixed
prior to a release. So, here's my -1.

The following files are missing apache source license headers. Most of them
will require a header.

 !????? ./plugins/about.html
 !????? ./plugins/org.apache.geronimo.st.core/schema/JAXBUtilsProvider.exsd
 !?????
./plugins/org.apache.geronimo.st.core/src/main/java/org/apache/geronimo/st/core/jaxb/IJAXBUtilsProvider.java
 !?????
./plugins/org.apache.geronimo.st.core/src/main/java/org/apache/geronimo/st/core/operations/GeronimoAccountManager.java
 !?????
./plugins/org.apache.geronimo.st.ui/src/main/java/org/apache/geronimo/st/ui/refactoring/DeploymentPlanEditHelper.java
 !?????
./plugins/org.apache.geronimo.st.ui/src/main/java/org/apache/geronimo/st/ui/refactoring/DeploymentPlanHandler.java
 !?????
./plugins/org.apache.geronimo.st.ui/src/main/java/org/apache/geronimo/st/ui/refactoring/DeploymentPlanTextNode.java
 !?????
./plugins/org.apache.geronimo.st.ui/src/main/java/org/apache/geronimo/st/ui/refactoring/GeronimoProjectRenameParticipant.java
 !?????
./plugins/org.apache.geronimo.st.ui/src/main/java/org/apache/geronimo/st/ui/refactoring/MovedTextFileChange.java
 !?????
./plugins/org.apache.geronimo.st.ui/src/main/java/org/apache/geronimo/st/ui/wizards/ManageAccountWizard.java
 !?????
./plugins/org.apache.geronimo.st.v21.ui/src/main/java/org/apache/geronimo/st/v21/ui/sections/DBPoolSection.java
 !?????
./plugins/org.apache.geronimo.st.v21.ui/src/main/java/org/apache/geronimo/st/v21/ui/sections/SecurityRealmSection.java
 !?????
./plugins/org.apache.geronimo.st.v21.ui/src/main/java/org/apache/geronimo/st/v21/ui/wizards/DBPoolWizard.java
 !?????
./plugins/org.apache.geronimo.st.v21.ui/src/main/java/org/apache/geronimo/st/v21/ui/wizards/SecurityRealmWizard.java
 !?????
./testsuite/plugins/org.apache.geronimo.testsuite.v22/schema/testCases.exsd

It looks like a number of new files do not have the svn property
eol-style=native. They show up on my system with DOS CR/LF chars. Please see
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDEV/subversion-client-configuration.html for
information about configuring your svn client. Fixing these files is not
mandatory, but is a good idea.

I'm running a test build, now. Will also test installation.

--kevan