The Geronimo version of the common-annotations spec jar carries a geronimo-annotation_1.0-MR1_spec version name. I'm assuming this is really the 1.1 annotations spec based on the internal name defined in the POM. In the JEE 6 specifications, this version is properly identified as Common annotations 1.1. I'm guessing that if I'm feeling some confusion on whether this was the correct jar that others should as well. Shouldn't this be renamed?

I notice that the trunk version is still using geronimo-annotation_1.0-1.1.1. I'd like to uplevel this to the JEE6 version, but think I'd like to get a consensus on the naming issue first.

Rick