It's really great news!

But I have some questions about current implementation.Just want to learn
more from it.

1) I found only active and starting bundles are taken into account in
current implementation. What about resolved bundles?

2) For lazy activiated bundles, only starting bundles will be deployed.But
in RFC 66, it said "A bundle that has a lazy activation policy should not be
transitioned to the STARTING state by the web extender unless a request is
made that requires a class to be loaded." Does the implementation violate
the document?

3) In RFC 66, static content can be requested without starting a WAB. It's
not in the TODO file. Do you have any idea for it? I'm not sure if
configuration of WAB can become accessible before actually it's started.

Thanks!

--
Best Regards,

Delos