I've implemented a WADIdiscoveryAgent.  This agent can be either multicast
or unicast based on geronimo WADI clustering setting.   The underlying
transportation mechanism are transparent to the agent user.

The WADIdiscoveryAgent based Farming plugin is working well now.   I'm
trying to test the stateless ejb.  current failover example client are still
based on multicast agent.

p[Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY] =
"org.apache.openejb.client.RemoteInitialContextFactory"
p[Context.PROVIDER_URL] = "*multicast*://239.255.3.2:6142?group=cluster1";
InitialContext(p)

I'm wondering if there's a way like following to specify a static unicast
node address in OpenEJB client code ?

p[Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY] =
"org.apache.openejb.client.RemoteInitialContextFactory"
p[Context.PROVIDER_URL] = "*ejbd://192.168.1.2:4221*?group=cluster1 , *
ejbd://10.2.1.2:4221*?group=cluster1, *ejbd://192.168.1.2:4221*
?group=cluster1";
InitialContext(p)

--
Shawn