On Mar 3, 2010, at 4:54 AM, Jack Cai wrote:

> My point is that you should run TCK first and show results first before any
> voting...

We often run TCK concurrent with a vote. So, it's not an issue, IMO. The vote
passing can be contingent on TCK looking good.

A note about TCK runs for components. We are not certifying that our components
are *compliant*. At present, we only certify that a Server release is
compliant. Running the TCK allows us to prevent introducing problematic
component releases for public consumption. Running the TCK allows us to feel
comfortable with the validity of the components. So, end result is TCK did not
identify any problems. Not until we generate a Server release are we compliant
with the EE spec.