Dear All

Here is the latest status of G 2.1.5:

*1. Components update:*
The progress is fine, hope them release in early next week.
*- Tomcat -> 6.0.26*
  External Tomcat 6.0.26.0  is tagging, hope get out to vote soon.
*- OpenEJB -> 3.0.2*
  David B. plan to start release 3.0.2 next Monday, thanks!

*2. JIRAs*
There still have 5 JIRAs need to take care, I summarize it as follows
*- GERONIMO-5180*    Deployer unlockKeystore command cannot be utilized if
keystore is created through Java provided KeyTool
  Ashish is working on this, still need a couple day?
*- GERONIMO-5179*     Create a new customized ActiveMQ 4.1.2 build for
Geronimo 2.1.5
  Ivan is working on it.
*- GERONIMO-5157*    Tomcat 6.0.20 NIO connector cause connection always
terminates in a very short time interval
  Delos is working on it, it is a bug of the sample from his current
investigation
*- GERONIMO-4795*    Multiple Server Instances: Uninstalling an application
does not remove the entry from config.xml of other server instances
  From the comments, I see the objections of applying it to Geronimo, can we
defer it?
*- GERONIMO-4957*    javax.el.CompositeELResolver is not thread-safe
  It is not set to fix for any version, shall we defer it?

More detail information, please check:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxPMGT/Geronimo+2.1.5+Release+Status

--
Lei Wang (Rex)