On 3/18/2010 10:49 PM, Donald Woods wrote:
Rick, one comment on the geronimo-jpa_2.0_spec changes -

I'm adding the following back in, as the JPA 2.0 Spec suggests using a
provider cache per classloader and even requires implementing a
     public void clearCachedProviders()
method to handle flushing the cache.

Otherwise, initial quick scan of changes (w/o testing) looks good.

I'll run the stand-alone JPA 2.0 TCK next week, after we get our OpenJPA
2.0.0 branch created.

Ah, thanks. That was an inadvertent deletion. I had intended on moving that exactly to the place you put it back in.

Rick

-Donald