I also think all the osgi imported packages should have a version range up
to the next major version.  Currently, those are defined as unbounded range
up to infinity is problematic if we have in the future a new incompatible
major version.

Also, I wonder if the org.apache.geronimo.osgi.registry.api package is
really optional ?  Will the specs still be usable if this package is not
present at all ?

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet