While using Geronimo-Tomcat assembly, I got the error of "ERROR
[Registry] Null component Catalina:type=Cache,host=localhost,path=/plugin"
   The reason is that Geronimo use a customized BundleDirContext which
implements DirContext directly, however, in the constructor of
ProxyDirContext, it would check whether the dirContext is an instance of
BaseDirContext, if not, it would not process those cache related operations,
also, I found the simliar checking in StandardContext.
   I am thinking that shall we make our BundleDirContext extends
BaseDirContext, I compared those two files, it should be OK. So do we have
other reasons that prevent doing it in the beginning ?
   Thanks !
--
Ivan