Rick,
I'm having some problems building this source. There are some dependency
issues. For example:

ejb 3.1 has a dependency on geronimo-jaxrpc_1.1_spec-2.0.1. That should be
geronimo-jaxrpc_1.1_spec-2.1.

jaxb 2.2 has a dependency on geronimo-activation_1.1_spec-1.0.3 not
geronimo-activation_1.1_spec-1.1.

I'm also getting an unresolved dependency during build of
geronimo-activation_1.1_spec-1.1:

Missing:
1) org.apache.geronimo.specs:geronimo-osgi-locator:jar:1.0

Unless I'm able to build from source successfully, afraid I'm going to be -1 on
these releases. Can you or somebody else double check my results?

--kevan