So why not release it as version=1.1 and we'll spin a 1.1.1 if more
updates are required?  Not sure why we need to version it as a Milestone
release.... Is there a TCK required?  If so, why not upgrade 2.1.5 or
2.2.1-SNAPSHOT to use the new level and verify it still passes the Java
EE 5 TCKs?

-Donald