I'm seeing one blocker issue -- all of the checksums that I have downloaded do
not match the corresponding checksums that I compute. For instance:

$ md5sum yoko-1.1-source-release.tar.gz ; cat
yoko-1.1-source-release.tar.gz.md5
md5sum yoko-1.1-source-release.tar.gz ; cat yoko-1.1-source-release.tar.gz.md5
f9283f77a4dfbfa483a085fb073bc3f7  yoko-1.1-source-release.tar.gz
e849d7acbeafe1726252619e651f534c

Until these are fixed, I'm -1 for the release. I'm ok with the vote proceeding,
if these can be fixed in place (it doesn't look like the release artifacts need
to be updated, just the checksums).

There's one minor issue in the NOTICE file. The COPYRIGHT date has not been
updated:

Copyright 1999-2008 The Apache Software Foundation

Our convention has been to keep the last year up to date, upon the release.
This is not a requirement...

--kevan