Seeing some problems...

Following files do not have source license headers and IMO must:
pom.xml
container/openejb-osgi/src/main/resources/default.openejb.conf

Some could have them, I believe:
container/openejb-activemq4/src/main/resources/login.config
container/openejb-core/src/main/resources/login.config
container/openejb-osgi/src/main/resources/login.config
server/openejb-activemq/src/main/resources/META-INF/org.apache.openejb.server.ServerService/activemq
server/openejb-cxf/src/main/resources/META-INF/org.apache.openejb.server.ServerService/cxf

I'm skipping the .help/.examples files. Not sure if they syntactically could
take license headers...

Don't know the licensing for the following file:
container/openejb-core/src/main/resources/schema/ejb-jar_1_1.xsd

The following file need to be mentioned in the license:
container/openejb-jee/src/main/resources/META-INF/schema/xml.xsd
server/openejb-axis/src/main/resources/META-INF/schema/soap_encoding_1_1.xsd

My build is running now. Given the above, I'm going to be -1.

--kevan