The axis2 bundle has lost the information contained in the NOTICE files of axis2-kernel, axis2-jaxws, axis2-metadata, and axis2-saaj. That information needs to be merged and appended to the NOTICE file of the generated bundle. See the jaxb-impl bundle for an example of how to do this.

My vote is

-1

Rick