Have we had a conversation with the axis community regarding the split-package
issue?

Minor point: I note the license/notice files in the jar have different line
endings (mix of unix and windows line endings). Would prefer that we avoid
this, but end of the day it's a minor issue...

It looks like there are some Axis2 fixes that we should be picking up from the
Axis community. I think they should be included in our bundle release. Here's
my -1.

--kevan