+1

On 5/21/10 6:07 AM, Rick McGuire wrote:
Jarek Gawor brought to my attention that the web services support in 3.0
has not yet gotten any testing or attention. While it builds, it is in a
state where it doesn't really work. Since the focus of the M1 release is
on the new Aries support and the Java EE 6 Web Profile, I think it makes
sense to remove the web services components from the M1 release. Web
services are not part of the Web Profile, so including them in the 3.0
Web Profile release was a bit of a stretch goal to begin with. Since
this support might not be in the 3.0 final release and isn't really
functional at this point anyway, I'm going to be removing the web
services support from the M1 branch.

Rick