Yeah, I wasn't suggesting a subproject of SMX or Geronimo.  I think
there are other projects like Ace, Sling, Aries that could contribute
to that too.  So definitely a common ground would be a good idea.
I'm not sure if the board would approve a project solely for releasing
third party libraries though ...

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet