My main concern is that if we move the JCDI and Bean Validation
porting code to public svn location then we will effectively have two
mailing lists for discussing tck issues, two jira places for filing
and tracking tck challenges, possibly two wiki places for tck info,
etc. And we will have to be extra careful to discuss a given tck
problem on the right list... and sooner or later somebody will use the
wrong list.
Yes, it would be nice to have this stuff in open but I'm just
wondering how much headache it will be to keep track of it all and
maintain it.

Jarek