Hi Kevan,

Thanks for your reply!

maven-plugin 1.1 is parent of maven-eclipsepde-plugin 1.1. We only have
source code for maven-eclipsepde-plugin. You may find it under
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegeronimo-030/org/apache/geronimo/devtools/maven-eclipsepde-plugin/1.1/

<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegeronimo-030/org/apache/geronimo/devtools/maven-eclipsepde-plugin/1.1/>Do
you mean maven-eclipsepde-plugin-1.1-sources.jar is not buildable?  It's
generated by release plugin. All the source jar generated by the plugin
doesn't contain a pom, so we can't build it. Is there anything wrong in my
understanding?

If you hope to build the source, I'm afraid you need to check out the tag
first.
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/devtools/maven-plugins/tags/1.1/

--
Best Regards,