Hi

Does anyone know the latest test status of these standalone TCKs?

I am building my G 3.0 server and intend to run these TCKs one by one,
except the at-inject-tck and the jcdi-tck.   The at-inject tck doesn't
need a full G server and it all pass now.   From what I heard, the
jcdi-tck isn't ready to run yet.

Thanks,

Lin