Looks good with one exception.

geronimo-stax-api_1.2_spec-1.1/NOTICE.txt contains:

Copyright 2003-2006 The Apache Software Foundation

Not a hard requirement, but by our convention the latter date should be 2011.
Also, most of our LICENSE/NOTICE files no longer have the .txt suffix. Neither
of these are a hard requirement. But given the number of releases that we'll
have coming up, may as well cleanup now...

Beyond the above, source, signatures/checksums, and build -- all look good to
me. With the above minor concerns, I'm +0.

--kevan