With David Blevins fix for the specialization problems and some of my commits
I'm seeing 4 jcdi failures

testSessionContextSharedBetweenServletRequestsInSameHttpSession(org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.context.session.SessionContextTest)

testSessionContextDestroyedWhenHttpSessionInvalidated(org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.context.session.SessionContextTest)

test(org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.deployment.packaging.bundledLibrary.LibraryInEarTest)

testNonContextualSessionBeanReferenceIsIntercepted(org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.interceptors.definition.enterprise.nonContextualReference.SessionBeanInterceptorOnNonContextualEjbReferenceTest)

of which the first two pass when run by themselves.  We think the
LibraryInEarTest is pretty easy to fix.

thanks