Love the new console, it's more neat and faster. Great work, Rex~!

My 2 cents here for your reference:
  1.  On the console banner, can we display the current user id, for
example, Welcome to Geronimo Console, system
  2.  We might need to add a TM symbol on Geronimo, you may find the
pictures that Russel provided earlier at

Jeff C