I'll give trunk a try with connector 3.1.1 today and report back. I did a
fair bit of work on the connector support in openejb, and just went for the
latest snapshot of geronimo connector at the time. I think 3.1.1 will
probably be fine.

If everyone is happy then I'll kick of the release process for a beta once
xbean is published. Please shout if there's any problem with that.

Jon
On Aug 27, 2011 2:13 AM, "Shawn Jiang" <genspr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you for volunteering ! Geronimo will publish xbean soon. But is
> connector 3.1.1-SNAPSHOT a must-have ?
>
> can we use connector 3.1.1 for the openejb beta for now ?

<org.apache.openwebbeans.version>1.1.1-SNAPSHOT</org.apache.openwebbeans.version>