Sounds if we use this method, we could save some time when deployment time,
thus could help with GERONIMO-6222. For big Java EE artifacts deployment,
copying several times really cause some performance weakness. Would like to
see that change if no much conflicts with Geronimo future direction.

--
Thanks!

Regards, Forrest