I did not remember that server will use those schema files in the run time,
most of them are used to generated xmlbean classes in the deployment time.

There is a discussion for this openejb xsd file, not sure whether it has
any helpful information for you.

http://apache-geronimo.328035.n3.nabble.com/openejb-jar-2-2-xsd-out-of-date-td2819555.html

--
Ivan