I did a bit of work on it but it still needs more. Two things (that
I've learned so far) to watch for: 1) most builders were setup with
mvn3 and most of our modules / branches don't work with it well, and
2) an additional step is necessary (INFRA request) to have builds
start after a commit. Some branches (e.g. server 3.0) was missing that
step (see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-5353).

Here's the status of the builders as far as I can tell so far:

ceres:
geronimo-bundles-trunk - I'm testing now
geronimo-daytrader-trunk - untested
geronimo-devtools-eclipse-trunk - OK
geronimo-devtools-maven-trunk - OK
geronimo-genesis-trunk - I'm testing now
geronimo-gshell-trunk - untested - but can probably delete
geronimo-samples-trunk - untested
geronimo-server-22 - OK
geronimo-server-21 - OK but there is a unit test failure
geronimo-server-30 - OK
geronimo-tomcat-7.0.27 - builds OK, does not respond to commits.
geronimo-txmanager-trunk - untested but looks ok
geronimo-txmanager-22 - untested but looks ok
geronimo-yoko-trunk - untested but looks ok
geronimo-trunk-deploy - untested

hemra:
geronimo-server-trunk - untested
geronimo-server-trunk-tomcat - untested