Well, I'm willing to fix some OSGi issues... and I was thinking about
Geronimo, not all OSGi related issues in the world ;-)

In particular, ensuring OWB works in OSGi is a big task, for which I don't
have enough time unfortunately...  I did some work some time ago on pax-cdi
RC2, but the OSGi EEG is going a simplistic way for the CDI/OSGi
integration (well, simplistic in terms of OSGi capabilities) and the RI is
developped at Aries, though I think it's currently using Weld.

Anyway, I'll have a closer look this very bundle soon.  If you have
pointers to other individual jars you want me to look at, let me know.

--
Guillaume Nodet