I wouldnt go with xbean. Why not naming it if you dont want of G?

Concretely there are 2 options:

- keep G and promote the project with its new goal
- drop it and name it with something new

Not a fan of last one since ultimately it means we must drop the name in
the project and is not consistent with last months discussions IMHO.

Wdyt?