Ah.  My intention was a +1 would mean "We should create new JWT module in
Geronimo now, regardless of what TomEE is discussing."

Not "can we ever" in a general sense, but should we do it right now.

If someone would like to wait a bit longer, they should not vote +1.  It could
still happen later of course.

-David