JSR-382 EDR-1 will be released soon. Currently preparing.
And mp-config is to follow soon.
LieGrue,strub

    On Tuesday, 29 May 2018, 19:48:31 CEST, Romain Manni-Bucau
<rmannibu...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Hmm
Is configjsr anything real (ie with a release coming within 2-3 months)?
If not let use mp as mainstream until it is the case.
We can still release both with shade plugin until they diverge.