Yes, John please also read my review. I've looked at the same classes as well
and compared them The only thing which is the same is indeed the signature. So
this is fine as it seems to be a rewrite. But of course I'd also remove it in
the future to ensure we really use the same API.

Otoh the release process on Eclipse side is rather 'sloppy'. So it's hard to
keep the impl up2date without having to compile snapshots of the api locally.

LieGrue,
strub