Hi folks!

Raymond shipped a great patch to improve our OSGi handling.

I've applied the patch, but now we should also do the releases, right?

There are quite a few specs which still use java5-flava and some others like
geronimo-annotation-1.0 which are probably not used anymore at all!

How do we deal with those?

Release with Java8 and hope for bytecode compatibility?
I could also run the releases with Java6, but that's the oldest jdk I still
have.

Another question: one big release with all the updates and just one single
VOTE?
Or separate votes for each and every spec?

LieGrue,
strub