yikes, changing to -1 because there seems to have been a glitch in various
different Java8 versions.

The current version is not picking up my property from my test class path after
updating to the latest Oracle JDK.
getResources for "/META-INF/bla.properties" doesn't find anything
getResources for "META-INF/bla.properties" finds it just fine.

That used to work in older OracleJVM versions.
Should we do both lookups?
Or just without the leading slash?

LieGrue,
strub

> Am 10.06.2018 um 14:41 schrieb Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>:
>
> btw, here is my +1
>
> LieGrue,
> strub
>

>> Am 10.06.2018 um 14:34 schrieb Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>:
>>
>> Most of the functionallity which is unused right now will be used in the
>> next version.
>> It's just that the features are not yet backported from ConfigJSR to
>> mp-config.
>> This is planned for 1.4. So I'll not remove those methods because they will
>> soon make sense.
>> And a user can already upcast and use them.
>>
>> Pleae go ahead and ship a patch for the try-with-resources. Would be really
>> appreciated!
>>
>> txs and LieGrue,
>> strub
>>
>>> Am 09.06.2018 um 21:05 schrieb Rudy De Busscher <rdebussc...@gmail.com>:
>>>
>>> +0
>>>
>>> Maybe some minor 'beauty issues' but
>>>
>>> 1. There are quite some methods (and even a class) which are not needed
>>> (not used and without them, TCK will still run successfull)
>>>
>>> cdi.ConfigBean -> should be removed (not used)
>>>
>>> ConfigImpl#onAttributeChange -> should be removed (not used)
>>>
>>> ConfigValueImpl#asSet -> should be removed (not used)
>>> ConfigValueImpl#getDefaultValue -> should be removed (not used)
>>> ConfigValueImpl#useConverter -> should be removed (not used)
>>> ConfigValueImpl#cacheFor -> should be removed (not used)
>>> ConfigValueImpl#withLookupChain -> should be removed (not used)
>>> ConfigValueImpl#getOptionalValue -> should be removed (not used)
>>> ConfigValueImpl#getValueList -> should be removed (not used)
>>> ConfigValueImpl#getPropertyName -> should be removed (not used)
>>> ConfigValueImpl#getResolvedPropertyName -> should be removed (not used)
>>>
>>> 2. ConfigValueImpl has only @Typed, other have @Typed and @Vetoed. Should
>>> be consistent.
>>>
>>> 3. Unused import at
>>> ConfigExtension.java
>>> ConfigInjectionBean.java
>>> ConfigValueImpl.java
>>> DefaultConfigBuilder.java
>>>
>>> 4. Java 8 usage improvements
>>> 4a. explicit type can be replaced with <> at
>>> DefaultConfigProvider:41