Hi Raymond,

What do you mean y "taking us down"?
To give some background, I have some use case where a k8s orchestrator +
native java run would be a good option compared to a long running program
(see it as lambda like archi).
I did some basic tooling - guess it is the same than you more or less - and
just would like a home for now.
Now I agree graal is not for all apps, it is not even possible to compile a
jdbc driver today - yes quarkus faked it ;).

Romain Manni-Bucau