Vote passes with 6 +1s (4 binding)

As noted in the other vote I didn't propose a final as we haven't yet run the
full set of TCK tests for this library, specifically the signature tests.  In
particular, the signature tests verify all the classes and method signatures
match the expected set and there are no additions/changes, etc.  These are
separate from the com.sun.ts.tests.javamail tests.

In the past we would always ensure these tests before releasing.

-David