+1 to remove them also

On 25/04/2023 09:52, Jean-Louis MONTEIRO wrote:
Yes. Let's use the major release to remove the components not ready. As Romain says it's easy to add them back if needed

Le mar. 25 avr. 2023, 09:13, Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com> a écrit :

    Agree, I also think we can drop all our extensions "components"
    since the reusability was never reached (it is always faster and
    simpler to implement your component) so let's keep only jbatch and
    UI/tools related modules maybe?

    Romain Manni-Bucau
    @rmannibucau <https://twitter.com/rmannibucau> | Blog
    <https://rmannibucau.metawerx.net/> | Old Blog
    <http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com> | Github
    <https://github.com/rmannibucau> | LinkedIn
    <https://www.linkedin.com/in/rmannibucau> | Book

    Le mar. 25 avr. 2023 à 08:52, Richard Zowalla