We already have other conventions in checkstyle.xml that the IDEs have to
be configured for (no star imports is one).
As for Eclipse, I meant: can someone contribute the settings for that?
I think with those two we should be pretty well covered.

Here's what I could find on Eclipse:
http://help.eclipse.org/helios/index.jsp?topic=%2Forg.eclipse.jdt.doc.user%
2Freference%2Fpreferences%2Fjava%2Fcodestyle%2Fref-preferences-organize-imp
orts.htm