i think there's a misunderstanding in the definition of multi-graph,
between a graph with multiple edges between a pair of vertices
(correct definition), and multiple types of vertices (wrong
definition). As Avery mentioned, the first can be solved by defining a
special Edge type while the second can be implemented by a parameter
to the constructor and a compute method with a switch statement on the
parameter value.

--
   Claudio Martella
   claudio.marte...@gmail.com