Sebastian, I had a look at your vertexinputformat. I think there might be a
bug. Why are you caching/reusing the id? This way every vertex parsed by
the vertexreader will share the same ID object, and hence have the same ID.
I think this is broken. you should instantiate a new ID object in the
preprocessLine.
Can you try like that?

--
   Claudio Martella