Hi all,

I've talked to Roman about the reasons why 1.1.0 fell in the backlog. I
think it was quite a shame we managed the last voting round.

Roman should be capable better than me to summarize and explain the status,
but for what I understand we should be able to release with builds for
hadoop 1 without problems, and only core and examples for hadoop 2.
Roman explained that the problems with some inputformat like HBase etc. are
due to hadoop 2, and not necessarily specific to giraph. Maybe Roman can
explain better.

So, I'm proposing to vote for 1.1.0 again. What do you think?

Best,
Claudio

--
   Claudio Martella