Unfortunately I am pretty much out this weekend due to cold and probably
for some part of this week.
So unfortunately I did not have the time nor focus to investigate the
patch.

Lewis, you can continue working on this or I will take a look at this once
I get my health back.

Very mea culpa guys =(

- Henry