Hi all,

I think we could just add an extra parameter to the query API, so users can
decide programmatically whether they want to use the deletes as inclusive
or exclusive, and they could do this while programming with Gora's API. And
we could decide to use a default value for the option that most data stores
support. What do you think?

Renato M.