Hi Kasper

On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 10:47 PM, <dev-digest-h...@gora.apache.org> wrote:

> Curious to hear what you think!
>
> I personally think that this is an excellent idea.
I am aware that Henry has been monitoring you guys for a while now and we
were actually talking a bit about MetaMode this week infact.
I think that we could certainly explore integration of MetaModel into Gora
as one of the defining feature drives within the 0.6-SNAPSHOT development
drive.
We are VERY close to releasing Apache Gora 0.5 (1 issue to addres) then we
can begin work on this.
I wonder if you've looked into the Gora Query API at all? If so, if you
could comment on what aspects you think MetaModel would address.
Please feel free to open a JIRA ticket on or Jira and we can make this
happen.
Thanks Kasper.
Lewis